I have seen so many changes in the last several years, that I used to be the young kid on the block, now I am (we won’t say) the older one??? I love San Carlos for all of its community effort to be a family. They definitely deserve the title, “The City of Good Living”!
I am always amazed at the great effort that is taken to create this community. To it’s new Burton Park playground, to the new restaurants, ice cream parlors, etc… A great effort is being made to keep everyone having that small town feeling with everything close by.
Everything is so convenient to walk too, or drive a short distance to the coffee houses, restaurants, dry-cleaners, launder-mat, grocery stores, shoe stores and other retail shops. You really can stay close at home and never venture to far away.
Recent San Carlos Happenings
- San Francisco Peninsula Update on the Housing Market
- San Carlos One of Top Real Estate Home Prices
- Santa Comes to Hiller Aviation in San Carlos
- Goblin Walk in San Carlos
- San Carlos City Wide Garage Sale
- Interesting Facts About San Carlos
- San Carlos Adult Community Monthly Luncheon
- 4th Annual San Carlos Lions Club “Parade Your Pride” Car Show
- Rockin’ Jump Opening in San Carlos
- San Carlos Seniors Having Fun